Sheila O’Neil offers her expertise in developing and implementing successful strategies for channel sales, marketing and results producing programs.
Key competencies include:
- Channel Program strategy and development
- Sales Team management achieving sales growth
- Partner strategy, development, onboarding and enablement
- Channel marketing strategy and planning
- In-depth knowledge of the selling process for channel account management
- Vendor strategy, onboarding and enablement through distribution
- Sales planning and goal setting
- Sales performance tracking
Focused partner types include:
- Solution and Telecom Providers, Managed Service Providers
- IT Distributor
- Wireless Carriers
Sheila is a Channel Sales Executive credited with combining management, sales, marketing, and business development expertise to deliver substantial revenue growth in highly competitive business markets. Widely recognized as a channel chief who continually takes measures to ensure her partners and clients understand what they need to service their customers and grow their business.
Previous roles include Vice President of Channel Sales and Marketing with IT mobility manufacturers, with responsibility for overseeing numerous channel relationships with solution providers, direct response partners and the distributor channel. In her role she was responsible for the company’s channel planning, strategy and program development. In addition to her vast sales and marketing knowledge in IT channel sales. Sheila’s experience also includes working for a IT distributor where she worked in sales, marketing and vendor management.
In 2008, Sheila received the ARC Channel Executive of the Year award. She was also chosen by the editors of The Channel Company as one of the top women in the technology integration business since 2006. It’s a fitting testament to the achievements she has compiled over 20 years’ experience in computer IT distribution and reseller channel. Sheila holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with emphasis in marketing from Boise State University.