Carlo di Colloredo-MelsConsultant
- Partner Marketing Automation
- Channel Sales Incentive Programs
- Channel Program strategy and development
- Channel marketing strategy and planning
- Marketing performance tracking and Metrics
- Channel Sales management
- Polythechnic University of Colombia: Bachelor of Arts in Computer & Systems Administration
- University of the Sabana: Manager’s Development Program
- Harvard Negotiation Project: Advanced Negotiation
- SIRIUSDECISIONS: Marketing Measurement in Action • Foundations for Best Practices in Demand Creation • Best Practices in B-To-B Pipeline Acceleration
Carlo di Colloredo-Mels has more than 25 years of experience working with partners and driving pan regional growth across hardware, semiconductor, software, services and Saas. He provides expertise in global, regional and local, channel strategies, partner marketing and management, marketing automation, channel incentives and sales.
Carlo was Global Partner, Alliance and GSI Marketing Director at Red Hat Inc., the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, where he led the creation and execution of 360-degree marketing strategies for OEM and Tier-2 partners, global system integrators, and the reseller channel.
Before joining Red Hat Inc. Carlo was Sr. Director of Field and Channel Marketing Latin America for VMware, one of the largest cloud computing and platform virtualization software and services provider, where he generated a 193% increase in VMware’s Latin America channel pipeline and a corresponding 100% increase in partners through the 360-degree reinvention of the company’s marketing strategy transforming the marketing organization into pipeline oriented marketing team who earned a seat at the sales table by focusing on quantitative results. Prior to VMware, Carlo also held several sales and marketing leadership roles at AMD, Hewlett Packard and Compaq Computer Corporation.