Intensive Channel Development Training
How do you find the right partners for your business in today’s digital economy? What are the best practices for onboarding, enabling and getting partners to revenue? What are the most common pitfalls that prevent otherwise healthy channels from succeeding?
Get the answers to these questions and more in our Channel Acceleration Bootcamp. This robust 6-week virtual program is designed to help professionals develop and deliver a unique channel strategy that fits their business needs and drives value for their partners. Participants will understand the fundamentals for building a channel, the critical success factors, key elements of strategy and partner program creation.
Starting a Channel? Welcome to Bootcamp.
Partner-Centric | Skill Development | Practical Tools
Key Questions Answered
- Why do you want to build a channel?
- Is your business ready for a channel strategy?
- Where should you start?
- What is your ideal partner profile?
- What resources do you have for partners?
- What is your communication strategy?
- How can you measure and grow your success?
- Channel Models
- Preparing the Business
- Selecting Routes to Market
- Elements of a Program
- Scaling the Program
Channel development is tough, and everyone’e experience will end up being unique. That’s why we designed our training program around the concept of peer groups. We believe non-competitive peer groups are the ideal way to learn new leadership skills, hone your interpersonal skills, and give you invaluable perspectives on channel development.
Channel Acceleration Bootcamp is a 6-week online course. Each 90 minute session is designed as an “flipped classroom”, where participants are required to complete assignments prior to each peer group meeting. This format transforms the live meetings into a space where participants assimilate new knowledge from one another and apply it to real-life situations, all under the direction of a skilled instructor. Rather than learning in isolation, participants can problem-solve in real time and empower one another with uniquely targeted and valuable feedback.
Each group is limited to 12 participants, which reduces class formation wait-time and creates a more ideal learning environment. These peer groups can also serve as a resource for ongoing innovation, problem solving, accountability, and support.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to build a channel and holds the responsibility for doing so in their company. All experience levels welcome.
Participants in the program will:
- Develop a strategy for a channel business and excellent partner experience.
- Learn how programs are created based on best practices and current trends related to partner programs.
- Discover how to prepare your business for the channel.
- Gain expertise in understanding channel business elements, and how to go about structuring the business and the program for your company.
- Practice creating business propositions, incentives and rewards, and recruiting the best partners to fit your needs.
- Collaborate with your peers as you discuss your various challenging situations.
- Unlock your potential to create the highest revenue producing channel in your segment.
Tuition & Fees
Each seat in our Channel Acceleration Bootcamp includes six 90-minute interactive discussion-based sessions (with non-competitive peers), one 30-mintue individual laser coaching session, and a Workbook with program frameworks and methodologies.
Multiple Student discounts and private classes also available. Contact us to learn more.